Hana

 

Shikigami Information

 

Onmyoji Mobile Game - Shikigami Hana

 

Hana – 花鸟卷

Onmyoji Mobile Game - Shikigami Seiyu (Voice Actor) Saori Hayami
Rarity SSR
Role Healer

Stat Rating

Attack HP Defense Speed Critical %
D→C S→S C→C B→S B→B

Max Stat

Attack HP Defense Speed Critical %
2305 14127 397 102→112 5%
Evolution Material Azure Carp (Mid)x8 Azure Carp (High)x16 Lightning Drum (Mid)x8 Lightning Drum (High)x16
Evolution Ability Gain [Painting Realm]: 20% chance to increase 20% move bar for herself at the end of her turn. In addition, Hana sacrifices 1 bird to dispel adverse status effects of one ally (including Freeze, Daze, Sleep, Morph, Silence, Taunt, Confuse, and Bind). When one of your units is already under the controlling effect of a debuff, if a new debuff of the same kind is inflicted on it, Flying Bird no longer triggers to negate the controlling effect. If one of your units is inflicted by multiple kinds of controlling effects from one attack, Flying Bird’s chance of negating controlling effects triggers for each kind.

 

 

Soul

 

Example: Seductress x4 + ATK % x2; Tree Spirit x4 + HP x2

Attribute Focus: SPD/HP/Crit %

 

Discussion:

This soul set is a bit unconventional given Hana’s role as a healer.

This is setup is more useful than people think.  The reason is that Hana’s normal attack is multiple and therefore easy for Seductress to proc.  There is no doubt that Hana is not as strong of a DPS as before after the recent nerf.  However, with 3 hits, she is still very capable to deal damage.  The recent nerf no doubt has weakened Seductress’ damage output and Dawn Fairy’s move bar push.

Alternatively, focusing on healing is always a solid way to go.  If you are facing strong bosses, Souls like Tree Spirit can make sure your team is at full health most of the time.

If you want her to fill a role in control, Dawn Fairy is also a good choice to push key enemy units back.

 

 

 

Rating

User Rating
8.2 User Rating (42 votes)
PvP8.2
PvE8.2
OG Rating
9 OG Rating
PvP9
PvE9

 

 

Skills

 

Loyal Flock

Cost 0 Orb
Description ST – Each of her birds will inflict 40% attack damage.  When the birds return, there is a 50% chance to recover the lowest HP unit of own team by 10% of Hana’s max HP.  At the beginning of her turn or when there are no birds, Hana regenerates 1 new bird.  At max, she can have two birds.  Birds disappear when Hana counters (only one bird used in counter) or uses Painting Realm.
Level up Lv.2 +10% chance to recover HP when birds return
Lv.3 +10% chance to recover HP when birds return
Lv.4 +10% chance to recover HP when birds return
Lv.5 +1 max number of birds

 

 

Painting Realm

Cost 0 Orb
Description 20% chance to increase 20% move bar for herself at the end of her turn. In addition, Hana sacrifices 1 bird to dispel adverse status effects of one ally (including Freeze, Daze, Sleep, Morph, Silence, Taunt, Confuse, and Bind). When one of your units is already under the controlling effect of a debuff, if a new debuff of the same kind is inflicted on it, Flying Bird no longer triggers to negate the controlling effect. If one of your units is inflicted by multiple kinds of controlling effects from one attack, Flying Bird’s chance of negating controlling effects triggers for each kind.
Level up Lv.2 Proc chance +5%
Lv.3 move bar increase +5%
Lv.4 Proc chance +5%
Lv.5 move bar increase +5%

 

 

 Fragrant Flowers

Cost 3 Orb
Description AOE recover 8% of Hana’s max HP + regen for next two turns at 7% and 6%
Level up Lv.2 HP recovery +2%
Lv. 3 Regen +2% each turn
Lv.4 HP recovery +2%
Lv.5 Regen +2% each turn

 

 

Sample Team

 

Hana is the queen of healing so she actually can fit in so many teams.

 

PVP

Samurai X, Ame Onna, Hana, Zashiki, Inugami, Kagura

This is a familiar team setup with Samurai X getting control of the enemies, and then the rest of the units clean up after.

Ame Onna is there in case enemies can sneak in control effects in between.  Of course, slowing down enemies down helps a lot.  One thing to note here is that she can actually equip Soul Edge with Inugami on the team.  Soul Edge would try to protect Samurai X and therefore increases Inugami’s counter chance.

Hana has a dual role here.  I would imagine she would use Seductress in this case.  Her main job is to keep Samurai X alive.  Given proper Soul, this is not hard to do.  Note that Hana’s heal is orb free so she can be used in orb intense setups involving the likes of Susabi.  Her second job is to do damage.  At G6 with attack souls equipped, it is not uncommon for her to do 10k to 20k damage using Loyal Flock.

Zashiki is the go-to orb supplier before Kaguya release.  With Hana, Zashiki is easily kept alive even if she tries to kill herself every turn.

Inugami is our main damage output.  The point is to rely on him countering attacks on Samurai X and, when attack buff is built up, finish enemies off.

Kagura is always a star of PvP with her Channel: Storm.  This is a precautionary measure really.  If Samurai X misses a control, Kagura can grant him another chance.

 

Soul Dungeon

Believe it or not, Hana can literally solo Soul 10.  The process is, of course, slow and painful but you can put it on auto.

Soloing is more for fun.  Soul 10 is all about speed runs to take advantage of drop buffs.  There is no point in using healer.  The best way is still partnering up with 2 other friends and using three DPSs.

 

PvE

Shuzu, Hana, Zashiki, Ebisu, Ubume, Seimei

This setup is more for the difficult long fights such as Totem.  Every Shikigami is chosen with survivability in mind.  Zashiki can be substituted with another healer such as Momo.  With Hana, Ebisu, and Momo, there is little threat to this team.
Hana would again act as secondary DPS to speed up the fight.

 

 

 

Shikigami Comparison

 

Onmyoji Mobile Game - Shikigami MomoMomo – She’s no doubt one of the most popular healers.  She has quite a special skill that can revive Shikigamis.  She has a high soul requirement to fully function, however.  Momo needs close to 100% Crit to perform AOE heal consistently.  In the early game, having high Crit % while maintaining HP is a difficult task without abundant G6 souls so she’s really a mid to late game unit.  Without AOE heal, she does not have much of an edge over other healers.  In comparison, Hana cannot revive but able to dispel.  Hana’s heal is also orb free.

 

Onmyoji Mobile Game - Shikigami EbisuEbisu – Like Momo, this old man requires some preparation before use.  His key skill is Carp Banner which only costs 2 orbs while healing a significant amount of HP.  The only drawback is that the heal is not instant.  Carp Banner can also dispel negative status and this is similar to Hana.  Hana’s heal is similar to Carp Banner in the sense that both cost pretty much no orb.  Ebisu can act as a partial orb provider while Hana can act as secondary DPS.  Overall, they are both useful in their own ways.

 

The biggest drawback for Hana is that she is SSR which is very difficult to pull; perhaps even more so than getting Momo and Ebisu to their ready-to-use state.

With her AOE heal, I tend to think of her as a hybrid of Kusa and Ebisu:  she has orb free single target (up to three targets actually) heal, dispelling for ally effects, and AOE heal with regen.

 

 

 

Acquisition

Summon, Demon Parade, Wanted Quests, Dispatch

 

 

Wanted Quest

 

 

Verdict

 

Hana comes to Global alongside Susabi and Mannendake.  She comes with a great many functions:  she can heal, attack, and dispel.  She does so very well in each of her roles.  She’s also very easy to fit into many teams.  Essentially, every team that needs a healer can use Hana.  In terms of upgrading skills, I would not fuss over whether to fully upgrade Loyal Flock before evolving since Painting Realm is also super useful.  If you want to make use of her healing faster, then upgrading Loyal Flock first is also ok.  Lastly, having fast SPD is the key to her performance.

 

Farming (1.0/5.0)

Even though Hana can attack, I would not use her to farm.  The reason is simple.  Her attack is single target so even if she can take out one enemy in one shot with Seductress, she is still too slow compared to other AOE attackers.

 

Duel/Raid (4.5/5.0)

If your PvP requires a healer, then she is likely to be the one.  In fact, since Hana is so versatile, she can fit into 99% of the teams either as healer or DPS.  She performs especially well in keeping units alive in the team.  Therefore, she’s often used in conjunction with Samurai X, Zashiki, Tanuki, etc.

 

Boss Battles (5.0/5.0)

In hard boss fights, you often find yourself needing at least two healers.  I strongly prefer Hana in these situations because of her ability to move fast and heal without orbs.  In fact, with her use of Seductress, she can solo many Bosses.  This shows how strong her ability to survive is.

 

Soul (1.5/5.0)

At G6, She can solo Soul 10 though very slowly.  Therefore I would not use her since that is way too slow to take advantage of the Soul drop buff.  There is no reason to bring healers to Soul 10 runs.  If you couldn’t speed run it by yourself, consider forming a team with others.

 

In my opinion, Hana is the queen of healing.  To this date, she is the only SSR healer even in CN server and therefore she is very future proof.  Unlike many attackers whom can use as is, Hanna needs high skill level to be more useful.  You would want her to keep three birds instead of two and be able to accelerate herself faster and more often.  If you are lucky enough to get her, focus on developing her and don’t look back.

 

 

 

Reviews

User Rating
8.2 User Rating (42 votes)
PvP8.2
PvE8.2
What others think... What do you think of this Shikigami?
Sort by:

Be the first to leave a review.

Verified
{{{review.rating_comment | nl2br}}}

Show more
{{ pageNumber+1 }}
What do you think of this Shikigami?