Game Probability

Chinese law now requires mobile games to release their in-game probabilities.  Onmyoji’s probabilities are as follows:






Shikigami Summoning
Rare Summoning Ticket 0% 79% 20% 1.2%
Jade Summoning 0% 79% 20% 1.2%
AR Summoning 0% 79% 20% 1.2%
Normal Ticket 87% 13% 0% 0%






Soul Probability in Shop
3-star 4-star 5-star 6-star
Up to Lvl 15 80% 20% 0% 0%
Lvl 16 – 30 60% 30% 10% 0%
Lvl 31 – 40 30% 50% 20% 0%
Lvl 41 – 60 0% 30% 50% 20%


1. Soul attributes


Position 1, 3, and 5’s primary attribute is fixed.  Position 2, 4, and 6 have 10% chance of getting a Special Attribute and a 90% chance to get other attributes.

Special attributes include Speed, Effect RES, Effect HIT, Critical %, and Critical Damage.  Other attributes include Attack, HP, Defense, Attack %, HP %, and Defense %.


For secondary attributes, there is a 36% chance to get an offensive attribute, 36% to get a defensive, and 28% chance to get a support attribute.

Offensive attributes are Attack, Attack %, Critical %, and Critical Damage.  Defensive attributes are HP, HP%, Defense, and Defense %.  Support attributes are Effect RES, Effect HIT, and Speed.


2. Soul upgrade


As an Soul gets upgraded to level 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15, it can get a new secondary attribute or improve an existing attribute.

If the Soul already has a maximum of four different secondary attributes, then all four have equal chance to get an upgrade.

If the Soul has less than four, then the system would randomly generate a secondary attribute with 36% for an Offensive one, 36% for a Defensive one, and 28% chance for a support one.  Details are listed above.


3. Selling Souls


When selling Souls, there is a 2.1% chance to get bonus reward for a 4-star.  Selling a 5-star would give 2.7%, and selling a 6-star would give 5.3%.



Shikigamis Skills


Ebisu Skills - Onmyoji Guide

It is recommended to max Ebisu’s Fish Flag before awakening. It is easier to max his signature skill in the pre-awaken form.


Upgrading Shikigami Skills is very straight forward.  The chance is completely random.  For example, if there are 3 skills not yet at max level, the chance of upgrading a specific skill is 1/3.  If there are 2 skills, the chance is 1/2.



Pin It on Pinterest

Share This