What is this?
Mystery Amulet Circle is an Easter Egg in Onmyoji. It only triggers when you do a rare summon (either by Amulet or by Jade) by drawing a special pattern. The pattern resets every month and each player can only claim the prize once.
The reward is a Rare Summoning Amulet so this means at the end of the day, you get one rare summon for free.
A bit late but August pattern is very easy. In fact, it’s the same as the Feb one. Against, if you are not in a hurry, I suggest you wait to see what kind of summoning event we have this month.
The July Mystery Amulet Circle is just the three sides of a square. This one is pretty simple but I suggest wait for Inuyahsa even if you are not in a hurry.
The June Mystery Amulet Circle is a Torii. The trick is drawing it in one stroke, which requires you to draw outside the box.
- Start along the side of the blue amulet and ends on the other side of the blue amulet
- L 4 should be close to the top of the amulet
- Feels free to try as many times as you can now that we have Kaguya event.
The May Mystery Amulet Circle is a heart that you have to draw in one stroke. This is going to be a tricky one to trigger so I suggest the following:
- Make sure the heart is at the center
- The heart should fill up the square to the best you can
- If you couldn’t get it in 3 tries, save your tickets for later in the month when Ichimokuren releases
Here is the April Mystery Amulet Circle. It’s a diagonal line from the bottom left corner to the upper right. A word of caution: this time it took me quite a few tries to succeed. Maybe it’s just me but I feel this time it’s more difficult to get it right.
March Mystery Amulet Circle is a straight line across the screen just below the two banners.
The Mystery Amulet Circle for this month is a straight line from top to bottom in between Kagura and the Amulet.