What is this?
Mystery Amulet Circle is an Easter Egg in Onmyoji. It only triggers when you do a rare summon (either by Amulet or by Jade) by drawing a special pattern. The pattern resets every month and each player can only claim the prize once.
The reward is a Rare Summoning Amulet so this means at the end of the day, you get one rare summon for free.
As the pattern goes, January 2019 should be the same as July 2018.
The June Mystery Amulet Circle is a Torii. The trick is drawing it in one stroke, which requires you to draw outside the box.
- Start along the side of the blue amulet and ends on the other side of the blue amulet
- L 4 should be close to the top of the amulet
- Feels free to try as many times as you can now that we have Kaguya event.
The May Mystery Amulet Circle is a heart that you have to draw in one stroke. This is going to be a tricky one to trigger so I suggest the following:
- Make sure the heart is at the center
- The heart should fill up the square to the best you can
- If you couldn’t get it in 3 tries, save your tickets for later in the month when Ichimokuren releases
Here is the April Mystery Amulet Circle. It’s a diagonal line from the bottom left corner to the upper right. A word of caution: this time it took me quite a few tries to succeed. Maybe it’s just me but I feel this time it’s more difficult to get it right.
March Mystery Amulet Circle is a straight line across the screen just below the two banners.
The Mystery Amulet Circle for this month is a straight line from top to bottom in between Kagura and the Amulet.